LLC “WISP-GAME”, INN 291780190, Business Address in Belarus: 224005, Brest city, Mayakovskogo street 17/2, room 16 (hereinafter- company), and a user ofhttps://wisp.game/(hereinafter-user).
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
“User” means a legally capable natural person who has reached the age of 18 years and is willing to play on the Company's website, register on the website or perform other actions stipulated by the functionality of the Company's Internet resource.
The "Site" or "Company's Internet resource" shall mean thehttps://wisp.game/website, including all domain name levels, owned by the Company. The term "personal data" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a defined individual (a citizen). "Processing of personal data" means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data, performed with or without the use of automated means. Such These actions (operations) can include: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
"WISP" refers to WISP-GAME, LLC and to the websitehttps://wisp.game/.
The Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data, provided by the User of the Site.
The Online Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties, allowing you to connect Online Services to those services in other ways. Third-party services may have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them. They may regulate the use of personal information that you submit or that is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies when you use these services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such third-party services, and your use of those services is at your own risk.
A user viewing the content on the resource is anonymous. Site servers may collect information for statistics about the type of browser, computer, and operating system, as well as IP address.
- Last name, first name;
- Email address (e-mail) and password;
- Contact phone number;
- Country of residence.
You are also able to connect your WISP account to third party platform Steam in which case we collect the following information:
- User ID
- An access token, to allow us to connect to your third-party account and to ensure we are connecting to the correct third-party account;
- A refresh token, which allows us to request additional access tokens, and therefore re-connect to third-party accounts, until the refresh token is withdrawn (if, for example, you decide to disconnect your account from the third-party platform).
If you choose to link a game to your WISP account, we will collect the following information:
- Rank, which is based on your previous performance in games;
- Basic profile statistics;
- Bans information;
- List of Friends.
We will collect the following information from you when you play a game:
- Match statistics;
- Match results;
- Event logs, which relate to your in-game behavior;
- Chat logs from the game.
Information used to understand how users have found our Online Services
When you sign up, we record the web page from which you have accessed WISP.
Contact information provided by you when you contact us or use the Support Centre
We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain contact information to us whenever you contact us through the Support Centre.
This may include:
- your email address;
- your name.
Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics may include the following:
- How many times you visit the Website;
- Which pages do you go to;
- Traffic data;
- Online identifiers such as cookie data;
- Your IP and MAC address;
- Your internet service provider;
- Your device operating system & version;
- Your device make, brand, and model;
- Your browser type, version, and language;
- Gameplay attempts, progression, and results;
- Session Client time start, end, and duration;
- The country of your device;
- Identification of crashes and defects.
Information collected for the purposes of marketing, promotions, and advertising:
- Cookie id
Data from cookies. These are small text files in which, after using the Site, cookies-files save information about the client's actions on the resource. These files do not affect your computer's operating system. Why cookies are collected: The Company uses this information to To maintain statistics about users and their requests. These studies help the Company analyze, evaluate, improve its performance, and improve the quality of its products and services, improve mechanisms of communication with clients. The Client can delete cookies after visiting the Site. However, in this case The Company is not responsible for the improper quality of work.
We may collect technical information about your use of online services through tracking technologies and certain advertising or marketing partners.
We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain contact information to us whenever you sign up to our Mailing List.
- your email address;
- your name.
Information used in order to process payments includes the following:
- Your address;
- Your date of birth (if required);
- Your nickname;
- Your billing information;
When users buy services through any of our Online Services, those users submit the following information to our payment processors, ————————-
If in doubt on the usage of your payment information, please refer to ————————- available at ——————————-.
Information Provided by You When Completing Surveys
When you complete any forms, respond to a survey or questionnaire, or take part in a contest or sweepstakes, we collect the personal data that you provide.
3*. Protection of users' personal information*
WISP will never, under any circumstances, disclose to third parties personal information about its clients, except in cases, prescribed by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 7, 2021, № 99-З "On Protection of Personal Data", or when the client voluntarily agrees to the transfer of information.
The company has the right to use other companies and individuals to perform certain types of work, such as: analyzing data analysis, providing marketing services, and processing credit card payments and credit cards and loans. These entities/individuals have access to users' personal information only when necessary to perform their functions. This information may not be used by them for other purposes.
The personal data of the client can be transferred to the authorized bodies of state authorities of the Republic of Belarus only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
The company implements measures to protect the personal data of clients in the following areas:
- prevention of leakage of information containing personal data through technical communication channels and other means;
- prevention of unauthorized access to information containing personal data, special effects on such information in order to obtain, destroy, distort, and block access to it) in order to obtain, destroy, distort, and block access to it;
- protection against malware;
- detection of intrusions and computer attacks.
- Retention period of personal information
WISP retains customer personal information for exactly as long as it remains necessary to achieve the purposes the information was collected for or for other lawful purposes, unless a longer period of retention is required by law.
If a user withdraws their consent to the storage and processing of personal data, he or she must request their deletion by writing an email to [email protected]
- Bank card security
When paying for acquiring orders using credit cards, all transactions with them are on the banks' side in special secure modes. No confidential information about bank cards, except for the notification of the payment made, is not transmitted to WISP.
- Consents to process personal data
I hereby freely, willingly, and in my own interest give my consent to LLC "WISP-GAME" (hereinafter - the Company) for automated and non-automated processing of my personal data in accordance with the following list:
- the source of access to the website:https://wisp.game/and information search or advertising query;
- information about the user's device (including resolution, version, and other attributes that characterize the user's device);
- User clicks, page views, field fills, displays and views of banners and videos;
- data characterizing audience segments;
- session parameters;
- data about the time of visit;
- User ID stored in a cookie.
For the purpose of increasing the awareness of visitors to the Site about the products and services, provide relevant advertising information and optimize advertising. I also give my consent to the provision of my personal data to the Company as a visitor of the Site -https://wisp.game/agencies with which the Company cooperates.
The company has the right to process my personal data in the following collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access). This consent comes into force from the moment of my transfer to the Company's website and is valid for the terms established by the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- Amendments and additions
- Contact info
WISP-GAME Limited Liability Company (WISP-GAME LLC). Location as specified in the Uniform State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs: 224005, Brest, Mayakovskogo street 17/2, room 16, INN:291780190; phone: +375 292766537; e-mail: [email protected].